Pages

Friday, March 06, 2009

Tagged by Zue!

Hey this is fun! I reckon we need a wee bit of fun around here. Let's check this out!

1. Do you think you are hot?
Shouting out loud, "Yeah!"

2. Upload your favourite picture of you.

3. Why do you like that picture?
Because I was making goofy faces. I would rather look like crap than looking super gojas because I want people to see me as what I am inside and not judging me merely from the first impression and also I don't like people to take advantage of me. So I rather look like crap.

4. When is the last time you ate pizza?
Lunch time with colleagues sometime end of last year I think.

5. The last song you listen to?
No song. Just the sound of cars, boys shouting from the pool, water flowing from the water filter and the fan spinning.

6. What are you doing right now besides this?
Rocking on the chair, talking to my pup and flipping to Take A Break to check on the questions list.

7. What name do you prefer besides yours?
Always love my name especially this one, Yasz. People start calling me this name when I was 12 because apparently people with cockney accent have a knack to making your name sounds uber cool! Hehe.

8. 5 people I tag and I know they won't do anything about it. Hehe.
1. Ms. Kenzo
2. Ad
3. Dayah
4. Hon Weng
5. Ser

9. Who is number 1?
She was my junior from my lovely school Convent. She'll be one of them kids who goes around calling me "Kak Yasmin" up until now. Haha. She's actually the younger sister to my late friend Balkis. I remember having really fond memories doing crazy things as little kids with her. She was really an awesome, smart girl!

10. Number 3 is having relationship with?
I have no idea. That I have to ask her! Hehe.

11. Say something about number 5.
Oh she's my oldest sister. She used to blog a lot last time because that will be the only way we can keep track of her activities. Haha. Since she got pregnant and busy with her cute lil rugrat, she had slowed down so much on her rambling activities. She calls home a lot so I don't have to track her down from her blog anymore. LOL!

12. How about number 4?
He's like the god of Weng-ism but I don't worship him. Haha. I can say, he's one guy that I can look up to because although he's just crazy, wicked in his own way and laughs like a hooligan, he's smart and I can have really good, mature conversations every time with him. He likes to read books and we probably listen to the same kind of music, so yeah, I can't help worshiping him a lil bit. LOL! And I'm tagging you here because I know you are reading this and heck he doesn't have a blog.

13. Who is number 2?
He's a friend of a friend because apparently we both know the same person, Naz. So we get to relate things a lil bit. By far I think he's the longest online friend that I've had up until today. Most of them just gone mia after sometimes. I know him a lot through his blog and just like me, we had multiple blogs before the current one now because we just got tired of the old blog and ended up deleting them. We used to hang out a couple of times and still keep in touch until now. I would really love to check out his new looks and have interesting, catching up conversations with this guy.

3 comments:

  1. funny pic! kuikuikui. thanks for doing it. i know u wont dissapoint me. wakakaka....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was actually contemplating bout doing this tag thingy...thus that explains the edited picture. Lol..I'm trying hard to post nothing of my pictures in this blog! If ya'll want to see ME, meet me or just add me at FB (that's only if I add u..hehe)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo, aku kena tag ghopenye. nnt aku buat ek. skang bz sukan :p

    ReplyDelete