Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Junkonline!

I've been doing lotsa browsing lately. Oh what the heck, I do browsing like everyday. Hehe. I've came across Junkonline since years back but I kinda stop browsing them because I never actualy bookmarked them anywhere. Now I've got it feeding from my Google Reader.

And I think Malaysian underground music scene is awesome. Way better than that ridiculous AF and OIAM shites. Currently, most of my Malay gfs are going rather crazy over this gal ,Yuna.I came to know about her from the 8tv show , The Hoppers & Ahli Musik and lately more from my friends. She's alright. I will support her. Hehe.

5 comments:

  1. wow...u finally posting nuffnang ads...all the best :)
    how are u lately? i'm very busy....:(
    everyday reach home around 10pm..tiring

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I read a copy of Junk last year. tu pun sbb Chanel V kasi hadiah. heheh. The content is not bad. Boleh lah. Try Uk's Q mag. Best! =) Yeah, local music scene is becoming bolder n0wadays. i'd rather listen to indie bands than the main stream bands. (Think of The Libertines and Franz Ferdinand. I think UK's indie bands are awesome). =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. KoonFoong! Yea..i've put up the nuffnang ads..I'm not expecting much out of it lar..simply syok2 put. I'm fine, thank you.

    Ms. Kenzo! I think I've gotten a copy of Junk before too. A cool mag. Yea, nothing beats UK's indie bands! =p

    ReplyDelete
  4. try deeper conversation...sound good

    ReplyDelete
  5. anon: oh yea, will check that out soon!

    ReplyDelete