Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Island Hopping

Despite my clogged right ear with non-stop ringing noises since Saturday, I'm hoping to do more water activities this week. I need to have a quick run to the doctor right after this.


Mamutik Island is just awesome man!!! No words to describe it. The best part of snorkeling is that you get to swim along with the fish. I tend to follow that particular colorful, bright green fish whenever it goes and get to experience it eating while pooping! Haha. That's a great eye opener under the clear blue sea.

There are of course a few other islands located in the Kota Kinabalu Park. My guide brought us to Mamutik because he had never been there before, so that's where we went.

I'm looking forward for another island trip tomorrow, somewhere closer to home. Hooked up with a couple of old kakis and Pangkor here I come! Woot!

I suppose, my snorkelling activities is my pre-practices before I get down and dirty with the real thang - Deep Sea scuba diving! Can't wait!

3 comments:

  1. geeee goshh... jelesnyer... I pergi manukan tu mandi sahaja... tak snorkeling.. sbb kitorg mcm tak dok situ lama... eee i am seyesly considering to go back for the real deal... ehehhe...

    one more.. scenery u amik mount kinabalu.. is kinda same with mine.. u gi wat day? I went on Sunday, 26th... tgk gmbr i amik kt blog i tu.. sama kan awan dia? ntah2 time dekat2 sama... cuma tak bertembung... hahaha :P small small world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fuh!nice beach...aku mmg obses dgn pantai

    ReplyDelete
  3. Azleena!! Yea..me too..I wanna go bek ther for the real deal. Wanna go to Sandakan for Sepilok - Orang Utan Santuary,den go to Tawau for Sipadan n Mabul Island..n of course the ultimate dream, Summit Hike to Mount Kinabalu..Let's book for the Mnt Kinabalu so that we can go to the summit next year. Ajak Zue skali..hehe...

    n yea, I know, my pics n urs are so SIMILAR!I went on the same day as u dear!Hehehe...Did u see the many waterfalls trailing down Mnt Kinabalu?Super beautiful! I was gawking all the way through Kundasang..haha..

    Yoe! Yea...that pic is Pulau Mamutik,KK. Very2 beautiful. Teluk Nipah at Pangkor is a no match for islands around Sabah. Hehe..Having said that, I'm so BROWN by now!Haha...n Thanks for the many snorkelling activities, I have an ear infection!Yay! =p

    ReplyDelete