Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Mutton Curry : Success Story!





Woot, Adliana!!! Your awesome curry recipe is the bomb girl!!! I tried making the curry this time using mutton. Fresh Australian mutton from Tesco. Haha. From all my previous attempts making my own style of curry which obviously was lacking in vital curry ingredients, I'm proud to announce that my mutton curry kicks ass! Haha!

What's really great about mutton is mainly the fat in the meat itself. I never bother to de-fat the meat because fat brings flavour people! Everything in measurement and timing was just perfect this time. I didn't overdo on the coconut milk either, meaning it's still an okay , eatable, non-uber fatty doze of coconut milk. And yeah, the mutton's fat really helps to give that extra goaty flavour in the curry. Simply imagine, the melting fat oozes and blend into the curry mix. Super delicious.

A two thumbs up for Ad's Curry Recipe! Curry makers newbies, please have a go at the recipe!

2 comments: