Pages

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

I need a Capo for this song!

After a really futile attempt to strum chords for Kau Ilhamku , we decided to ditch the song and search for something at YouTube. We came across a tutorial for "More than words" by this Aussie guy ; joeldavismusic whom I am assuming is cute because I less than three his voice. Hahaha..

However there's a catch. We need to have a Capo. We were like Capo WHAT??? Hahaha..Anyways, I've found something on the web to make your own makeshift capo which is not going to burn your wallet at all. Check out the make your own Capo here.If you are not really a serious guitarist then I suppose you can DIY your own capo. If not, go get yourself one. It's worth the investment I suppose.

2 comments:

  1. try something simpler .. zombie by cranberries is a good start ..

    or wonderwall by oasis (sounds just fine w/o capo though its a few key lower) ... lol .. yeah i less than three oasis ..

    cheers~

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah..zombie...never thort bout that b4..thanx mate!

    awww..wonderwall and oasis..i < 3 oasis too! they are the all timer best-est band ever!

    ReplyDelete