Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Lamb Shoulder and Gourmet Burger Yasz's Style


A blackened lamb shoulder. It's not over burnt, it's just too much of soy sauce. Some tehnical recipe error there. However, the meat is juicy and not over cooked. Just the color may give you a bit of a shock. That's all. I got a pretty good rating for this meal, so it's not that bad at all.As long as the other person who eats it is happy, I'm happy!


I took some effort to blanched both the asparagus and brocolli for a couple of minutes in boiling water and quickly transfer them into a bowl of ice water to stop the cooking process. The end result, you get a crispy, cooked vegetables.


This is the gourmet burgers and fries. It's a gourmet because I made the burgers out of freshly minced beef and mixed some spices like minced rosemary, salt, pepper, a whole egg and minced red onions. You can mix other things too. It depends totally on what you have in your kitchen and yes your creativity of taste! For the fries, I used the normal fries you can buy in the store but surely it'll taste better if you chopped the potatoes yourself into big, fat wedges. After deep frying them, I sprinkled half of them with the normal salt,pepper and paprika. And the other half, I sprinkled the hot fries with vinegar just like the old English recipe of eating fries with salt and vinegar. Yummy!



There are all so yummy and most importantly home made so you need not worry about the high salt and oil content in here.

5 comments:

  1. Yasmin... Lapaq aku tgk makanan tue... look delicious.. bila nak bg aku rasa wei...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Azie! Come over to my house. I will make you some yummy food! On that thought, I still owe you some spaghetti bolognese dish. Hehe..Ingat tak, you were asking me to make them for you last time?Hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  3. can i come too? asparagus tu....rendam air panas..pehtu masuk kat ais..ek..camtu ek?

    ReplyDelete
  4. duh....u makes me craving for food at this time...ahhahaha

    nat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe...Keep on drooling man!

    ReplyDelete