Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Lucky I'm in Love...

Hehe...What are you guys thinking eh? *wink wink

I'm hooked. I'm falling for it. I'm falling for Mraz and Caillat. I love them both. I love Mraz for his laid back and down to earth attitude. I love Caillat for her husky voice and she rocks with the guitar. I dreamt of being a guitarit just like her but I'm crappy with the guitar and so is my voice. I only manage to top hits in karaoke sessions.Hehe.

I wouldn't think I'll be lucky enough if I'm in love with my BFF.Look at it this way.One of my BFF is a girl, ouch, I'll be a lesbo. No no, no way! Haha. Another one of my many BFF is a guy. More ouch. I think he'll drive me nuts all through the relationship and I'll be wishing everyday that I can strangle him to death from all those annoying remarks and jokes.LOL!

* BFF - Best Friends Forever

2 comments:

  1. Min,

    u should get Mraz album! awesome! get the limited edition ones coz got 2 cds and 1 dvd. i'm hooked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. check out the song butterfly .. funky rhythm and explicit lyrics .. lol .. another one of my fav is definitely details in the fabric ..

    basically .. get the album!

    ReplyDelete