Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I'm blowing you now!

A guy said that to me recently and I was thanking that it was not the other way around. LOL! Alright, the point here is if you have to say something, say it properly and correctly. You never knew what people may intrepret from your sentence. Say it right okay people!

This guy is actually a very bubbly, friendly and talented hair stylist. He's like the second male hair stylist that I've met that is ever so chatty and really good at PR with his customers. The first stylist I met years back was a tad on the queer side so you know what I mean right. Most gays are over the top friendly but they are always the best in the industry. I love them gays. They are so good at fashion!

Okay back to this recent male stylist whom I suspect is a straight guy. Haha. First impression, I thought he's a Chinese. When he started speaking more and more to me, he appears to be like one of those mix Malays. Finally, I totally gave up guessing on his ethnics when he gave me his name card at the cash counter. It appears to be some Mat Salleh name. So I guess, he's a Malaysian, Eurasian.

While styling and making me look pretty, gosh, this guy is like non-stop killing me with styling terms, lamenting on his ex gf hair problems which I thought was totally unrelated to my problem, haha, and the very remark he made which I entirely agreed with him and I was like literally putting my faith on him to make me look good! I've never had anyone, a hair stylist for that matter literally said bluntly on my face something like this."The moment I saw you, I knew that I need to do something with your hair. I so 'geram' seeing your hair." Damn, I know it's all so messy and unruly. Hehe. Since we both were talking like old friends, so it was alright. I didn't mind him scrutinizing my hair and lifting my hair's soul from dead to alive and kicking!

Hey, that's it for now. I'm crapping way too much details.

On a side note, I need to learn to blow dry my hair so that it's all nicely in place and he recommended that the next time I should go for hair straightening instead of the spaghetti-like rebonding treatment. And if you guys wanna get your hair cut by him, pay him a visit at A Cut Above, Sunway Pyramid branch. Look out for that petite, chirpy, fair guy! And guess what, hair stylist also do blog!Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment