Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Oopps...Flabby!

You see when you start shaking your legs and you feel flabs of flesh moving in rhythm right at your thigh area, that is not a good sign. You need to tone your body muscle. I don't have issues with being overweight because I'm actually a tad underweight. Haha. But the thing is now, I feel that I need to have a tone body. I don't want to have flabby flesh!

Being underweight and gaining a kilo is like almost impossible for me. It will happen I suppose only and only if I stuff my body with oil and fat for 6 times a day which I'm not ever going to be like that. A friend of mine suggests that I should do weight exercises. It's like the more exercises you make, the hungrier you get, thus you will eat more and you will also need some calories burning activities to kick out those extra calories intake. The problem with underweight people is if you eat a lot, your tummy will be the first place to get the fat attack. You'll notice a tummy and ouch, it looks ugly if you are wearing a cute, body hugging baby-T.

Besides weight exercises like dumbbells and so on, I've tried Pilates. Man, my body aches for two days after one pilates exercise and since then, I never came around doing them again. Haha. But I think I should stick back to it because I can see the difference in my abs. It's a really excellent abs work out and it strengthen your spine and upper body area. Flat, toned abs coming up soon. Like the saying goes, "No pain , no gain".

Say no to Flabs! Hehe.

4 comments:

  1. haii yasmin.. baru tau ko ade blog gak.. nnt aku link kan okei.. tu laa psl.. takle nak post blog kat opis.. komen2 pon takle.. arini sbb aku tak gi keje.. ade laa update.. heheh

    ReplyDelete
  2. beb..mmg la ur body will ache for the first time. thats why u need to keep doing it. ;)

    btw, i cannot do pilates too...sangat teruk...body balance and yoga is still ok..tapi pilates....sampai terketar2...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reen! Yeah, link me up! Thnx.hehe

    Zue: When it aches it show that it's working on you and you are doing it right.Hehe. Wo..terketar2 ker..Yala, skinny ppl do pilates, the whole body can become Parkinson like that..hehe..eh you know wat, I actually was Googling to check if there's any website for skinny ppl to gain weight. There's not much at all..that sucks. It's always about how to lose weight. Haih..we need to know proper way to gain weight oso rite?Hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  4. spot on beb! keep it up! bye bye flabsss~

    i joined body balance class here, it consist of pilates + yoga + bende ntah, some moves i really2 cant do it, my knee pon mcm terketar2 gak nak tahan, crazy man.. this shows how long i havent been exercising and how bad of a shape i am in now!

    keep on doing it and update me, at least i haf some motivation to keep doing it too :D


    XoXo,
    Adliana

    ReplyDelete