Pages

Friday, March 06, 2009

I dreamt of couple pounds of Steak!

I was in somewhere in the US with friends and we were in some kind of a food chain outlet that serves really awesome steaks. I was greedily ordering like everything in the menu because I had that sudden knack for eating meat! All I wanted that time was some juicy, red meat. A friend of mine was asking, " You sure u are ordering that. It's not halal you know." Haha..

Well, technically none of us knew if the meat is halal or kosher. I simply replied to him," I don't care. As long as it's not pork, I'm eating!". I was really desperate and dying for some good pounds of read meat. Haha.

Oh well...it was just a dream and I'm salivating already!

Anyways, today's menu is some Gourmet Burgers and Extra Hot Fries! Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment