Pages

Monday, March 23, 2009

Impression/Day count going down!

Woa...so much impact if you don't post anything for more than 3 days. On a normal day with at least one post per day, I will get page impression of at least 30ish to the maximum of 80ish. I know it's not that much compared to others like you people because mainly I didn't promote about this blog to others and have effort to drop comments on other blogs too.

I've slowed down on writing for the past couple of days because I was confused, caught up with other things and unconsciously abandon this blog once again. It ain't helping the least bit to bring up the blog impression. Oh yeah, impression is the Google Adsense counter for how many views that you receive per day for your site. I'm telling you, making money with Adsense is hard work and you need lotsa effort and preserverance. For some really good reason, I need someone to kick me hard in the butt to keep me moving. I had a mere 9 page impression yesterday and that was super pathetic.

And on a side note, I'm actually trying to promote another blog. It's a bike blog. Click here. I'm thinking to put Nuffnag over on that site and Adsense on this site. We'll see at the end of the month, which ad is making the most turnover.

No comments:

Post a Comment