Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Head to Toe Swimsuit

Peering outside the window checking out on those hunky men in trunks I spotted something rather peculiar. No way, the guy actually has a 6 packs and he's looking good. I wish my babes were there with me to gawk away in glory. Hehe... Oh yeah, I wish it was a scenic view of men and women in skimpy bathing suits trying to get a tan somewhere on a beautiful sandy beach of Australia. So much of wishful thinking eh!

Okay coming back to the peculiar part.

I looked and I looked hard. I finally figured that one of them is actually a female and she's trying to teach another lady friend of hers to master the breast strokes leg kicking with the float. Apparently, this very lady had a pretty weird gear on for her swimming attire. I spotted her wearing a cap. Okay, it's sure is hot out there , but swimming with a cap ? And I'm talking about that full fledged baseball cap, not a swimming cap alright.

I was thinking, oh yeah, probably this is one of those Muslim swimsuit wear, commercially known as the Burqini (I just got to know this from Google. Hehe). However, from what I can vividly remember , that lady definitely wasn't wearing one of those Burqinis. She was actually spotting on a complete, long sleeved, long pants diving suit. She also had a cap on and later on, I saw her putting on a pair of gloves and waded in the water. I was like WHAT???

I don't know if her fashion statement is close enough to be called as a Burqini, the head to toe Muslim swimsuit. At least if she would have put on the proper Burqini, she would certainly looked pretty in it. But with the cap and gloves , I'm just baffled beyond words.

10 comments:

  1. u should took a picture of her..haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah..taking pic of her would be more like stalking then..hehe.if someone gives her an oxygen tank to carry, she'll pass as a diver!

    ReplyDelete
  3. kakakakaa....this is so funny...kkakakaka... she'll pass as a diver...wakakakaka..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im wondering, why the story looks so genuinely true....hehehe...actually the guy in the six pay u know ler...try give a guess

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heheh...of coursela the 6packs guy is no other than you (*Jz)my darling..hehe...I'm so glad you bought the story about the hunk at the pool.Ther's no bloody hunk at the pool . Oni kiddos screaming n playing water fights n oso accidentally peeing in the pool..hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG you found out it was me...hehehe....hey i guess u have a real knack of writing ler, i serious thought it was real...i think u should start writing reality stories..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Reality stories ah? Made up realities should sound like fun to read right?hehe..I'll think bout it. thanks for the comment Jeyzee...=p

    ReplyDelete
  8. hmm .. i'm sure its not as bad as a mankini .. made famous by borat ...

    http://media.photobucket.com/image/mankini/samminxy/mankini.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  9. wuhuu... mana nak beli swim suit tu? menarik plak sbb jadi center of attention plak :P~

    omin... i link u kt meh blog ya?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think dey do sell it in M'sia but I have no idea where. Keep Googling... and I think I've seen someone in Msia actually wear it. She posted her pics in her blog sometime years back. Hehe.Yea, do link me up.I've linked to yours ages ago wei. Nak marah ni. hahaha..

    ReplyDelete