Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

Animals Anecdotes 18 : Strictly Crocs and Crocodiles

Reptiles are not exactly my favorite animal. However that does not mean I won't be interested to 'check on' them whenever there is a chance. Below is going to be a series of strictly crocs pictures that I have encountered during my visit to a Crocodile Farm at Tuaran, Sabah. From petting a croc to almost being eaten 'alive' by them crocodiles. It must have been the most terrifying animal visit I have ever done in my life - petting a live, baby croc that is; not the eaten 'alive' part though.

Enjoy the pictures and yeah, never ever try to mess around with a crocodile, either the one found in a crocodile farm or the one of those  in the wild.

[caption id="attachment_1664" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Salt water crocodile[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1665" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Bujang Sukau the croc killed a man[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1666" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Crocodiles roaming around, chilling just before feeding time[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1667" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Crocodiles feeding on a lot of chicken. I doubt the chickens are organic. Haha[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1668" align="aligncenter" width="300"] I am MEAN! Don't mess with a chalky looking croc![/caption]

No comments:

Post a Comment