Pages

Monday, December 06, 2010

Scrambling to finish up a list of to-dos before the year ends

Yep, I am scrambling to finish up a long list of things that I should have done since early this year before the calendar changes again in a couple of weeks. Finishing up with the list means a great deal to me and usually the things that I don't really feel like doing the most turns out to be the most valuable thing ever because almost 99% of the time, the results of those "I don't feel like doing because I feel 'lazy' and 'uninspired' but I do it somehow" are amazing, incredible and churns out the best of all outcomes. So next time around if you feel so lazy and uninspired although you have a gut feeling that shouts you have to do that 'something' somehow, you better get it over and done with. Believe me that the amount of time spent to do those things you don't like doing are so worth the effort.

That is why just before the new year resumes again soon, if you are like me and have a lot of pending work to do, please get on with it and check it out from the list. You'll be satisfied they are all done with and let's start the new year fresh with more bright and great ideas ahead.

Until then, I should get it done with already. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment