Pages

Friday, December 17, 2010

Can You Ever Travel Super Light? I Know I Can't!

Can you ever travel super light? I know I can't but I always try my very best to bring less because if you haven't already realized, how many times do you actually used up all your clean clothing in your pack during your travel? Most of the time you'll ended up recycling most of the clothes you are already wearing, am I right? Yeah I know, I'm spot on on this!

Regardless if you can ever travel super light, I know of one guy who can really accomplish that. I came across this No Baggage Challenge guy who goes around the world only with his clothes on his back. Definitely pushing the super light travel to the ultimate extreme.

Okay so let's picture the situation of the No Baggage Challenge guy. Firstly, he's a guy and  most guys just don't need to pack so much anyway, so going with zero baggage may seem easy enough and feasible for most guys. However if you are a girl, it got me wondering if any girl has ever tried on a no baggage challenge ever. Probably it is possible for a girl to travel with no luggage but I sure think it will get a little uncomfortable after a couple of days throughout the travel. I don't know, I'm just not so optimistic about this no baggage challenge idea after all.

Anyhow, if you MUST check out and want to figure out how on earth do you go travel around the world with ZERO Baggage on your back, you must check this video out : No Baggage Challenge : Going around the world with ZERO luggage!

httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYHfOodheTI

So can you ever travel super light or lighter or with no baggage at all? Can you?

No comments:

Post a Comment