Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Animals Anecdotes 15 : The Ultimate Cats Series 2010

It has been a long time since I last make a post about Animals Anecdotes. I figure that it will be nice to finally post some pictures of cats that I happened to have in my pictures folder but some of them never got the chance to be published in this blog. So here goes The Ultimate Cats Series 2010 under Animals Anecdotes! Enjoy! :)




[caption id="attachment_1584" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="My name is "budak kecik" a.k.a small guy"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1585" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="I'm a stray and they call me Tiger because I happen to eat on the Save The Tiger WWF poster. Other than that, I'm glad that I got fed."][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1586" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="I'm the mama cat and that's my kittens. They are cold and hungry but this house is perfect for the kids to have shelter. Oh, I'm somehow related to Tiger the cat on the previous picture or am I, Tiger already growned up and becoming a Mama? "][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1587" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Our mama is tired. See here lying at the corner. So we decided to play a little bit before feeding time."][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1588" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="That's me a scared and wet kitten stuck between the car rims. I went on a panic attack because I got chased but I later figured hiding in the rim is an awful idea. Thank God I did get out soon after."][/caption]

No comments:

Post a Comment