Pages

Sunday, January 02, 2011

Hello and Welcome 2011!

Today is the first day of the year and so far celebrating the new year 2011 with my family has been great. Let's see what happened?

We all ate a little bit too much than we can handle last night and the same goes for almost the whole day today which in return turns out to be bad for my body. On the flip side, I managed to run a good 1 km to kick off the new year. On any standard at all, the 1km run was pathetic, slow and left me feeling a wee bit dizzy after the 'intense' running. Hahaha. It was certainly a vain attempt to kick out some needed calories burn or more like trying to kick out 'gas'. LOL.

Nevertheless, I would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year . Let us hope and pray for a better year than the last, filled with heaps of new, great and life changing experiences to add on for yet another great year in this life. With that, Hello and Welcome 2011!

4 comments:

  1. heyyoo! have u check my ff.com? see if u got anything for me to put in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, checked and commented! Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i enjoy my new year with my family

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! There's nothing like having a celebration with the family! :)

    ReplyDelete