Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Best Yoga DVD 2010: Jillian Michaels Yoga Meltdown

I am a big time yoga lover! Yes, I love it because it is easy to do, doesn't need all those fancy big equipments in the gym and best of all you will get about the same result working and toning as you do in the gym. I have to admit that I don't do yoga all the time but I can see that yoga helps a lot in toning out your figure and building up your muscles if you do it right, which is not that difficult at all.

If you have been frequenting my blog, you would have known by now that I post a lot of yoga articles like the Shirsha Asana/Yoga Headstand that you can easily follow them for free from YouTube. However if you are looking for something serious and to get a proper yoga workout, you really have to get your hands on what I claim as the Best Yoga DVD this 2010 by America's Toughest Trainer - Jillian Michaels with her Jillian Michaels: Yoga Meltdown DVD.

Jillian Michaels : Yoga Meltdown Level 1


httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hwPmKdu1-g

The dvd comes with 2 complete 3o minutes yoga meltdown workout and 2 different level of intensity. Note of caution though, you will have to get ready to get ripped and watch out for that major calorie burn. It is no doubt a whole new total body workout that you must do for your body and your health.

You know what, don't take my word for it. You have to see this short video preview and try it out a little bit on your own and you tell me if those workout has gotten your whole body working or not.

Jillian Michaels : Yoga Meltdown Level 2

httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfYHAtn-GP0

Jillian Michaels Yoga Meltdown is a definite must have and I would say The Best Yoga DVD this 2010. You can find out more about Jillian Michaels: Yoga Meltdown DVD by clicking the link here. Jillian has other sets of DVDS with more intense and awesome workout which you can check them out as well from the link below.


I really love Jillian and I think she is the best trainer ever and the Yoga Meltdown DVD just couldn't get any better than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment