Pages

Monday, November 08, 2010

Obsessing over stats (Alexa Ranking) won't you do good!

Of late I've been checking out my Alexa ranking like every other day. The feeling is good when you see the numbers coming down steadily each day until today I saw the rank shoot up to a couple of hundreds more which means the numbers went up and the ranking slightly dropped. My heart sank. Haha.

Oh if you are clueless about Alexa ranking, the aim is to get your ranking in numbers as low as possible. Number 100 is way better than 8 millions in rank. That's how it goes.

Nevertheless, my aim for YaszAmzah.com is to get the site down to 1 million ranking in Alexa and continue progressing to lower numbers. I just keep on doing on what works, rinse and repeat process. Probably just for today, I can shut one eye close and forget about the stats for a little while and get other things working already.

For that 1 million mark and lower ranking to go!

*note: this is me, doing a small prep talk on a Monday morning! Wee!

No comments:

Post a Comment