Pages

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Animals Anecdotes 17: Butterflies lingering on me!

It has been more than one occasion now when I turn and see a tiny butterfly or a full grown, extremely colorful butterfly lingering all over me. Among all those butterflies, I managed to capture only this small one with the camera. I wonder what attracted them and kept them staying - more like sucking on the surfaces for quite sometime before they take off and totally disappear.

[caption id="attachment_1463" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Little butterfly on me shoe"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1464" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="A closer look"][/caption]

Lately, there are quite a big number of a striking orange butterflies. There are like all over the place. One time, I spilled some water on my hand and out of no where, an orange butterfly came, suck and feel around for that drops water for a long time and flew away. It feels pretty 'magical' in some way. I can't quite tell what it is. Oh well, it is just some butterflies deciding to linger around me. They are really fun to have around with. You should 'catch' one if you can! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment