Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Nevis Bungy VS Sunway Bungy

Watching these videos got me pumping, man! Bungy jumping is an incredibly, awesome adrenaline fix. Nevis Bungy jump is located in New Zealand while Sunway Bungy jump is in Sunway Lagoon Extreme Park, Malaysia. If you must compare between the two, it is pretty obvious that Nevis is the best between them. It's longer (134m) and has really great mountain valley view too!

If only I can fly to New Zealand for my birthday this month, I'm sure to have Nevis Bungy a go! Unfortunately, it's not happening just yet. It'll be great to celebrate a birthday with an adrenaline kick just like how I celebrated it back in 2006 by going on a topsy-turvy shoot to the sky on the 'G Force X' by AJ Hackett at KL Tower. As for this year, I guess I can just settle with a bungy by just watching 'em on YouTube. Lol!

Nevis Bungy Jump, New Zealand :

httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zu5gOTDII7A

VS

Sunway Lagoon Extreme Park Bungy Jump, Malaysia :

httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1v88uGtVbk

The result:

Nevis Bungy wins hands down!

No comments:

Post a Comment