Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

How much have traveling changed you?

If you are an avid traveler, yes I do mean a traveler and not a holidaymaker, have you ever asked this question to yourself : How much have traveling changed me as a person? Am I a changed person now than I was before I begin my travel journey? I'm absolutely sure these questions somehow or rather have crossed your mind. If traveling has changed you, then what is it?

Personally, traveling has changed me on these levels:

- I appreciate my country a lot more because we have excellent taste in food and there are countless of varieties to choose from.

- I feel sympathetic on how other people in the poor countries live on the daily basis. Life ain't no walk in a park for most of them. It's a constant struggle just to get through the day.

- I can tolerate really bad and near chances of a suicidal city traffic.

- To have an open heart, open mind, to accept, to embrace and have a great respect on others especially when there are a huge divide of cultural background, traditions and faith.

... and the list goes on and on.

So ask yourself now, how much have traveling changed you now?

No comments:

Post a Comment