Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Zee Avi - Kantoi!


I love this woman and this song entitled " Kantoi"! Woman, you kick a$$! For those of you who have no idea who she is... she's Zee Avi lar! Haha! A Petite, soulful, Sarawakian, Malaysian and currently has a record deal with Brushfire Records and man, she's been busy like a bee doing tours in the U.S.

And oh, why do I like this Kantoi song? It's a fun song, very Manglish and every Malaysian loves Manglish right? What's not to like there? And and...the song is such a typical your-bf/gf-kantoi excuses which I suppose most of us have experienced this somehow or rather. Harhar. Happy listening and I'm sure you guys will love this song!

* Check out for more of Zee Avi here!

4 comments:

  1. wah cool!another zee avi's. u should listen to the whole album esp i am me once more and just you and me.

    another passerby
    Jnet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jnet! Kawan Fina ek? hehe...Haven't really listen to the whole album just yet. Will do that for sure! =p

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really lurve her 'kantoi'...so different...i even set my ring tone, alarm and msg using her 'Kantoi' ..

    cheers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Led! Oh wow...u r so into her song man! I don't have her 'Kantoi' as my ring tone. I have a wicked-er song for my ringtone. It's that "Do It Again" song from The Chemical Brothers.

    ReplyDelete