Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Keywords Tracker by Nuffnang

I've never really analyzed anything from the Analytics that I have from my Nuffnang account. Most of the time I'm more eager to check if my Earnings has accumulated or not. In most cases, the amount is pretty much stagnant. I'm a couple of cents away from MYR1. Haha. Super pathetic. I KNOW. Haha.

Anyways, I've checked on the keywords I've been getting for this blog for the past 1 month. Here are the list:

mba

da yasz

what makes vemma so special

knm

wots the commotion

thumb sucking

it hurts poem

what's the deal with june weddings

why do dogs sniff each others butts

june marriages

yasz blog

yunaindie band bloggers

yuna performance

chic lit
By far, I think I'm getting at least once a month view for my "Why do dogs sniff each others butts" post. From the list, I'm not really sure where does "MBA" comes from because I don't remember writing anything about doing an MBA. I can't remember really.

Besides these keywords, I get to monitor where my readers are coming from too. I pretty much can say that I don't really have that much of Guests readers here which is bad! Anyhow, I don't expect much since I don't have a particular niche topic for this blog and not much 'marketing' is done anyways.

On that note, I've been thinking a very long time to get my own hosting and domain name. I may be going for yaszamzah.com or yasminamzah.com or a totally niche related domain name. I'm just looking for something catchy at the same time it can projects me as the writer. But some says, my name is catchy enough so that should be alright wouldn't it?=p

No comments:

Post a Comment