Pages

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Merde! Scheisse! Shit!

OMG...I'm so rushing into finishing up that Merde book. The fonts are big though, so I reckon, if I give my complete concentration, I can finish it up in a whizz. Nothing much to report here actually. Pigging session is up tonight and hoping I only meet strangers.

Just to shout out here, I really envy those people who opened up that online clothing line. Actually, I love those online boutiques and am itching to buy most of them and dreaming to have one of my own with my type of clothings you know. Merde! Online shopping is so bloody in. I will soon, order and order and burn only tiny bits of credit from the bank account.

I shall end this ridiculous post with less Merde, no more Scheisse and of course no Shit!

*Merde is French while Scheisse is Deutsch for that word calls Shit!

2 comments:

  1. woh ! so productive ! 2 post/day huh ? =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's ain't called productive...it's called the 'art of crapping'...if only i'm getting paid for this...

    ReplyDelete