Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Cooking updates : Jamie Oliver

Funny that the last time I chatted with this friend of mine, he ended up asking me what's the latest recipe on the menu? Truth be told, I don't cook as much anymore. No particular reason really. I am just finding excuses not to spend too much time in the kitchen. That's all. But suffice to say, I DO miss getting down and dirty with those pots and pans. Hehe.

So what's up with the latest news in regards to cooking?

I've done my share of Google-ing on my dearest number one chef, Jamie Oliver. Here are some of his updates:

1. Jamie and wife Jools are now a proud parent of 3 kids. Their latest edition, little Petal Blossom Rainbow were born on 3rd April 2009.

2. Jamie and Jools apparently have the tendency to give utterly cute, almost cartoon-ish names to their lovely daughters. Check these names out:
1st child - Poppy Honey
2nd child - Daisy Boo

Don't those names reminded you of some cartoons during your younger days? Anyways, I just think they are very adorable names but I can't imagine myself naming my kids that way. Haha.

3. Recently, Jamie has been jetting back and forth US and UK spending loads of pounds to be close to Jools and his girls. He's such a big time family person. Aww, how adorable is that?

So far that's the latest ...I suppose. To catch more of him Follow Jamie Oliver at his twitter and drop by his website too! Cheerios peeps!

2 comments:

  1. u make me hungry la .. hoho .. u follow oliver or not ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. i tried following him n i thort i already did, but it never appear on my following list at twitter. dunno if it was my conn prob or twitter itself...wil try again later..

    ReplyDelete