Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Fast, Easy and Yummy To Fix Omelette Recipe for Breakfast

I don't know about you guys, but I love waking up early in the morning because I will be so hungry that I need to really hearty breakfast to kick start the day. One of the best thing to have for breakfast ( a hearty and healthy one) is a fast, easy and yummy to fix omelette. My stomach is making noises now ( it's 7 am and I bloody need my breakfast! haha) , so I'm going to scribble a quick, way too good and healthy omelette recipe that I would love for you to make yourself for breakfast. Here goes:

Fast, Easy and Yummy to Fix Omelette Recipe ( for breakfast or even dinner - which ever way you like it) :

- beat 2 eggs , preferably the one labelled with Omega 3 thingy on the box.

- I like to add a bit of milk on my eggs because I think I saw chefs do it this way. Haha. You can also add some water to substitute the milk if you are out of milk in the morning. Ouch!

- I also like to add some herbs in everything that I cook. Food tastes much better with add on herbs or spices. I usually use some Italian Herbs for my omelette. Any type of herbs that you think you would like to have , you can just throw it in the eggs you have beaten.

- Next some pepper and I don't usually use salt because the eggs,milk, and herbs combination are just too good to be spoiled with some sodium. Well it is up to you about the salt.

- Heat your pan, oil it a little with some good extra virgin olive oil ( good for your heart), wait until the pan gets really hot and pour in your eggs, milk, herbs, pepper mix. Spin the pan a little so that you will get a nice round omelette on the pan. Next, add your choice of vegs.

- I really need to eat more vegs, so the the best fix for this omelette will be to add on some onions, button mushrooms and baby spinach all in the pan. I've even tried putting some left over grilled salmon from last night's dinner and it was a really awesome thing to top on your omelette.

- Omelette ready, eat it over with some brown bread toasts, coffee/tea and some juice. Absolutely healthy and yummy.

Hope you guys will try out this recipe now and man, gotta run and make my own awesome omelette now. :)

2 comments: