Pages

Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Photo Essay: Introducing Meine Kleine Plant!

I just thought and feel that having a little bit of green around as a house plant won't hurt anyone. It is going to be a win-win situation for the both of us, I do hope so, yes! So yeah, I would like to introduce to you  'Meine Kleine' Plant. Enjoy the pictures!




[caption id="attachment_1798" align="aligncenter" width="302" caption="Meine Kleine Silhouette"][/caption]

I am not particular sure of the family name of this plant. I doubt that it is  from the same family as Pothos because Pothos can grow and 'crawl' all over the place. I don't think this one can. Which ever family it comes from, I sure love the dark green colour of its leaf. A true rich green. That's what they are.

[caption id="attachment_1801" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Meine kleine pictured with two little turtles - courtesy of the WWF 2010 Annual Review Highlights booklet"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1802" align="aligncenter" width="225" caption="'Lil gnomey' und meine kleine 'plant'!"][/caption]

Oh yeah, I shall be on a lookout for some nice colourful pot for this plant. Something bright should be fun!

[caption id="attachment_1803" align="aligncenter" width="225" caption="'Meine kleine plant' on Sepia mode and with shadows"][/caption]

Oh just in case you don't know Deutsch, Meine Kleine is translated as My Little!

No comments:

Post a Comment