Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

I can go high on Groove Armada baby!

I just feel like sharing this, it is something that I really enjoy listening and can go high on! Besides the endless songs from anything Dance, Club, Electronica and Rock by  bands like Tiesto , Oakenfold, Prodigy, Chemical Brothers and many more and if you are into these kind of genre, you have and got to love , yeah it is a necessity to love Groove Armada , alright! :)

I listened to way too much of their Greatest Hits - Groove Armada album and I love every single tracks in them. You just can never go wrong with genres like Electronica, Big Beat, Trip Hop ...whatever they call them. Haha.

So yeah, enjoy a little bit of Groove Armada here from YouTube because I just want to share with you some really awesome vibrating, energetic, real music okay! Enjoy!

Get Down - Groove Armada & Stush (YouTube)

httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLVoS-kgDaM

To listen more of the Greatest Hits Album by Groove Armada from Amazon.com click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment