Pages

Friday, April 10, 2009

Given the chance to turn back time, what would you have done?

Given the chance to turn back time, I would have ended up studying business and economics for my degree. I would have joined AISEC during my uni years and took a gap year from the semesters and live and studied in the US for awhile. I would have worked with the uni magazines and participated as a columnist or a copy writer or worked on advertising. I would have joined the atheletic track teams and run laps at the stadium. I would have traveled more.

Heck, nothing is ever too late. It's now or never!

1 comment:

  1. I would love to re-invented time machine,so every time that i do any mistake,i can just simply tap a button and go back to the day before and just re-live and re-start again. i'll do it in a loop.i promise.

    Or,i just register myself to an Art course,maybe i'll took majoring in Literature/Fine Arts, took a music class,being a rockstar,get famous and kill myself.

    Or i just being who i am today.

    ReplyDelete