Pages

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

After attending two wedding invitations...

...a few people actually thought that I am already ...Married! Whoaa...what??? Yea, they actually thought that I got married like last year. Probably they got mistaken with my other friends who were racing with each other for that wedding spree! Hehe...just kidding, it wasn't a wedding spree. They just happened to get married around the same time of the year.

To make matter worse, my friend's parent were constantly asking me when they will receive a wedding invitation from me. They so wanna attend it! Oh my goodness!!! I quickly answered ,"Once your daughter got 2-3 kids, then I'll be sending my wedding invitation to both of you. " Haha. A bad answer and I could tell that they were not that happy with my answer. Chill! I'm only just beginning to figure myself out here although already late in my twenties. Sheesh. Moral of the story is, stay away from old people during weddings or whenever you go. Avoid this 'Marriage' questions whenever possible. Haha.

Despite that, I love attending weddings minus old people nosing about when is your turn next.When the time comes, with God will I hope it'll come, LOL, I'll sure to let the world knows about it! =p

2 comments:

  1. haha ! we let the world knows about it 2getha :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Odin, if u r reading tis, the ans 2ur question..only God knows!=p

    ReplyDelete