Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A Mad Dash for Twitter-ing!

Hey people! Hav ya'll sign up for a Twitter account already?? Go for it if you haven't. It's insanely crazy on how peeps in the US are Twittering away on almost every minute of their day. It's not as crazy yet down here in Asia, but hey, why not we embrace it too?

I know for sure that Twitter is one channel for online marketing and I'm still figuring out how it works. I should read and apply more these days.

N yeah, check out my Twitter here!

*P.S: Actually, there's nothing much to shout out about me joining up Twitter. I'm afterall a newb and a late joinee. Wot a shame!=p

4 comments:

  1. not sure i m getting old or what...but hatiku mnmg susah nak terbuka kat benda2 baru ni...even facebook pon not fully use to it ..n friendster pon dah tak se-active dulu...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think you are not internet-savvy nemore like you used to..hehe..it's nothing got to do with aging, gal! a 60 year old can still blog,fb, tweet n etc if they are just simply into it!=p

    ReplyDelete
  3. waaaaa....u called me not internet-savvy. waaaa...

    ReplyDelete