Pages

Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Care to Volunteer?

I've been searching for a lot of organisations in Malaysia that perhaps I can join in as a volunteer. The reason why? I just always have a knack for doing charity work. It's just that I never have the full spirit to work all out on it. Nevertheless, a few years back , I had my share of volunteering with Mercy Malaysia. It was a great experience and most volunteers are just a bunch of fun people just wanting to help others. I never officially register as a member at Mercy and I used to get email invitations for volunteer jobs, but I never did join again because I already started working by then.

And now, since I'm back to discovering my 'path', I'm thinking, why not? Why not I give volunteering a shot once again?

I've came across this Sireh dan Cengkih where the author kindly listed out all imaginable sources for you to get started as a volunteer in Malaysia. Go check the link out. And there's a charity bazaar coming up this weekend. I'm not sure if I'm making it there but it'll sure be fun to join in.

2 comments:

  1. ko wat charity utk wat keje2 pengkeranian aku boley???? hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. cikgu hayad, byk sgt ker keje pengkeranian ko tu?=p

    ReplyDelete