Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Oklah...But I won't be registering!

That's my overall impression about Fitness First Club. I think I'll start to bore myself with all those machines I don't know how to use and the air-cond ? Wassup with that? You'll sweat in 5 minutes and you'll get all dried up in 1 minute. Worth the sweat? For me maybe not. For some people it may be a yes.

Back to the guys oogling session ( that's how Kak Ser puts it, haha), the trainers I'm telling you are OK-lah. Nice to see, nice to hold, nice to touch kinda type. Haha. In Malay we'll say, "Sedap mate memandang".

My friend and I got to test out the equipments and we were assigned a trainer. One look - Chinese. Second time look - Caucasian. Third time look and when he started talking - confirmed Malay. My rating (haha) - Oklah! Tall, nice smell, chatty, friendly, crappy,funny, mature-looking. The downside - he's younger, specky, and looks older than his age. Haha.

Overall, the trainers are good looking but the visitors, can count heads-lah the nice looking onces.So that's a let down and that statement proves whatever remarks made by Zue earlier was close to correct. I say close to correct because I didn't see any gays loitering around at the club. Hehe.

Conclusion - I rather jog at the many parks around the Klang Valley and play outdoor and indoor games instead. Those are the places where the hotties happen to gather around at!

Yet again it's not about oogling others though it's nice to do that once in a while. The mission statement here is to keep fit and stay healthy. I just got my good pair of trainers and that'll be a good motivation drive for me to play more sports.

4 comments:

  1. oi hangat2 tahi ayam la lu. =P
    kene g banyak kali baru dpt good data mah.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. good data tu u mean ..survey the type of guys yg p gym tu ker?heheh...xbape nk phm...ala i dpt free entrace from smlm til this sat jer..mls la nk g ari2...keje belambak kt ofis...syik balik kul 10je ari ..gym pun nk tutp ma...okler tu..i survey for 1 day jer..hihihih

    ReplyDelete
  3. i mean..like when u do analysis... u need to take a range of data.. like days, weeks, months... coz 1 day data is not good enough to prove a theory..

    hehehe... baru je abes amik kelas statistic minggu lepas... =P

    ReplyDelete