Pages

Monday, June 04, 2007

Highlights!

Man, I practically exhaust myself throughout the whole weekend. So, I went for the walk-in and the highlight of the day was:

- a really cute and handsome Indian guy sat beside me at the waiting room and we talked for a little while. He's the fair , hidung mancung kinda guy and man, my heart leaped! Hahaha...tapi satu jer yang tak best, ade B.O! So I ended up, switching place when Pritima finally walked in the room.

- Marloo, the interviewer is a really nice and down to earth person. Somehow or rather we ended up laughing on something and that was pretty good. I managed to blurt out more than five questions although he only asked if I have A question to ask. I was pretty satisfied with his answers and that helps for more insight about the company.

- I was already starting to have a sore throat on Friday morning, things got worse yesterday and I was almost out of voice. Today, I went for my second visit to the doctor and I got a 2 days MC. I really can't imagine those workload waiting for me in the office. UWAAA!!!! HELP!!!

Right now, I'm practically out of voice, my last recorded body temperature this morning was 37.5, yesterday was 38, and swallowing is really painful. After a few gargle from the medicine I got, it kinda clears the throat a bit. I'm hoping to have my voice back by tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. hmmm.. jokes during interbiu is a good sign! usaha dan doa tangga kejayaan! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe yeah...I still don't want to put much hope on this one. I'll just go with the flow and see how things go next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey yas i hope you are feeling better..

    also was the guy more cute and handsome than me? susah nk percaya la..

    heeheehee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ad!
    I'm back in the office today...voice is still pretty hoarsy..

    sorry to let u down man, but I must say, that Ravi guy, is cuter and handsomer than you are. Hehe...BUT..yea, there's a but...you'll win hands down if I take into consideration of your height! Hehe...

    ReplyDelete