Pages

Monday, June 18, 2007

...find urself a back door

...find myself going off..oit..for god sake, get ur ass home lar. It's already 9.35pm, still setting up my workspace in Eclipse in hope to get some development done by tomorrow. I'm working full swing these days, just for the fun of it. If I go home early, I'll ended up sleeping early until the next morning. Either way, might as well just stick around in the office.

We've got the new work timeline today. Damn I've got loads to finish in a short time and I really don't know how and where to start. Damn I hate dead lines, it gives me that silly pscychological pressure. Haha.

What else been going on?

Yeah..the hair coloring had been done and I must say that I had not done so much of a great job at it. It's like I must stand under the light/sun to actually see that I had my hair colored. Haha. Pathetic. Yes! Do I look cuter? Hell, yeah!

Other than that, I want to really focus with work. Hopefully, I'll brave through another 6 months at this company. Yeah, today, I have officially worked my ass out for 6 months here. Unbelievable but believe it, Yasz! Yay, I've made it this far.

The title of this post has no relations what so ever with the rest of the content of this nonsense shit post. It's just a song by Incubus called Privilege!

No comments:

Post a Comment