Pages

Monday, June 25, 2007

Driving, walking, spending,walking, public transporting,eating, sweating,jogging,talking

All the above happened during the weekend. I feel great today. Not much of a body ache. Thank God! Haha.

The spending was mad! I went crazy over twinkling, shining bargain prices of jeweleries and ear studs which are really super cool.

The walking was almost endless and one heck of a good workout.

I was exerting myself on the jogging yesterday and after the 400m round I almost felt like throwing up. Haha. Another good 30 minutes of walking, jogging, short hops and catching up combination did me good. Meeting up with an old friend from uni was totally an unexpected agenda.Yeah, we went to Taman Rimba Kota Damansara instead of the KJ Lake. Friends were saying that I should jog at the lake coz surely I can end up 'cuci mata' big time. Man, I so need that kind of motivation drive to keep running. Haha.

I'm hoping to do more runs on weekends and do some home exercising of yoga / pilates / kick-boxing/ boot camp. Plus, I'm looking forward to get that 7 days entry pass to Fitness First. A good chance for guys checking and mingling. Haha.

And of late, I'm thinking that probably I should join up any sports clubs like futsal or anything where I can play and meet people at the same time. It's nice to get back to doing sports after leaving all those hard-core training days since I left school. I missed my everyday netball and athletic trainings. Those good old days.

I've got a friend here who's really into sports. She was saying that probably I can join a netball team to play for UMNO. Ain't that KEWL?? With my good rapport as a former Perak state player, I definitely would love to play with this bunch of people. I got another friend who offered me to play badminton on weekends and yea, sure I'm on it too. I'm also into golfing if anyone is interested. I used to hit paling cikai up to 100m plus sikit jer at the driving range. Not bad la for a non player.

Ok enough about sports and when it comes to work, I'm going like 'hai..sigh'...Aduh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment