Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Fitness First Here I COME...

I got a call from Angela yesterday requesting me to pay a visit to the Fitness First Club anytime this week. I booked for Saturday at 11 am but later I found out that she called another friend of mine and she booked for today at 7.30 pm. So, I'm going with her instead later today.

Packed my stuffs and it's in the car ready to kick ass or rather guys checking. Hahahah.

Will leave the office around 6 ish today. Ala, the hell with work la. Sick of everything. New job? Perhaps!

Worse come to worse I'll get myself back to studying. An MBA will be great though. ;)

6 comments:

  1. where do u get the idea to check guy at gym la weh? they would either be gay or body builder kinda stuff.

    for me here, dulu ada gak go to company nye gym... no such eligible guys..(not that i have that intention la kan.. =P) and now my fren who usually goes to gym also say zero. yilek.

    so, dont have high hopes... but keep trying tho..who knows...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah...too bad u didn't get to checkout hot hunks at the gyms at Penang..u pergi gym at Intel sah sah ler takde hot guys mah...adoi..heeh
    hehe..to tell u the truth, dulu I suke g karoake kat Midval, sblah karoake tu ade California Fitness, giler best duduk kat entrance tu tgk cute2 guys. Haha. For this Fitness First, I heard from frens la, they say the trainers are damn bunch of hottie. Whatever it is, I'll give you the rating tomorrow. Hahaha. Gila babi btol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. giler ah ko. ok. let us know the updates!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lar..baru tau ker aku ni loose screw ..hehe...okler tu Zue..tu kire 'mild- craziness' je. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oogling guys,eh? not those with sweaty,musky 6pacs, I hope;-]

    ReplyDelete
  6. eww...of course not that type lar..;)

    ReplyDelete