Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Stuffs I ate yesterday

I've been tagged by Miss Kenzo. I'm suppose to list down 10 things I ate yesterday.I don't think the list will even reach up to 10. Hihi.

Here goes:

1. For breakfast, I had a big one. I didn't eat the night before so I had a combo of nasi goreng + meehon + kuew teow + sambal + some black pepper diced up meat. All for RM1.30. Super cheap and I actually asked the Indon lady twice on how much it really cost. But for today, I had nasi goreng and egg plus some big sambal sotong all for RM3.50. Haiya!! The Indian aunty said ,"RM3.50 yer. Sotong sekarang mahal."

2. I had some internal company training yesterday so I had a morning break. I didn't take any of the kuehs so I just drank a cup of teh panas.

3. For lunch I had a very spicy Nasi Paprik. Damn hot and my whole face flushed, I felt sweat trickling down my forehead and I had to wipe my face with 3 tissues. That was how hot it was. Plus my nose was automatically start to become runny. Eww.Haha

4. I drank some plain water in the office.

5. Got home, was really hungry so I ate some chocolates. I think I ate about two rows of it.

6. I made dinner with my pathetic but super useful rice cooker.Made some modified instant mee goreng with some eggs,cheese and cubes of cold chicken breast.I was really hungry by then so everything must be prepared fast. I also had some plain water. I'm really looking after my sugar and salt intake these days. So, I only drink tea with honey. ;). I used to take a lot of coffee but not anymore now. The very smell of Nescafe makes me feel sick. I can only take 'real coffee' from Starbucks/Coffee Bean/San Francisco.;). Quality really matters when it comes to drinking coffee okay or else don't bother drinking them.

So I ate about 6 stuffs yesterday. Nothing much really. Miss Kenzo, if you would have tagged me the day before, I may have about 10 items to list down. I was eating like a pig on that day. Hehe.

I'm not tagging anyone else because I don't really get the purpose of tagging because as far as I'm concern and understand, tagging is only done when you want to label items. That's how the practise goes in where I'm working. Hehe.

Righto. Back to work. ;)

2 comments:

  1. 'nasi goreng + meehon + kuew teow + sambal + some black pepper diced up meat.'-it's more than one here..hehe

    oh, and 'nasik paprik'!

    and and the one that u cooked with ur rice cooker!

    hah?u called that 'not much really.'?hahaha.yeah right~ LoL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahha....the nasi goreng is one tiny scoop,same goes to the rest...a small portion of everythingla ...not a plate of each one...giler pelahap kalo gitu..eheh..

    hahaha...but seriously , tak banyakla I makan. Don't tell me u eat lesser than that?? Giler diet makcik ni..heheh

    ReplyDelete