Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

14th March

List of 'happenings' today:

1. Today is pup's birthday. He turns 53 today. He's balding ,hehe...but I'm telling you, he is so damn young at heart. He's crazy about bikes and rides on one of those big 'daddy' with my mum almost every other week.And, a friend of mine once thought that my dad had a voice of someone in the early 20's. Sounds so young. Hehehe.

...and Kak Ser, if you are reading this, the family may have a small celebration tonight which means that I need to 'run' along home at 5.30pm sharp. ;)

2. In the office today, I learnt to use some of the features in NetBeans and trying and error on some OpenOffice.org filter features. We have yet to make the code works for the pdf to html conversion. We are looking for the right OOO filters. We are uncertain if the filters are the 'thing' needed to be changed. I don't know. We still need to research more on it. Btw, OOO (OpenOffice.org) is really awesome if you are looking to do document conversions provided that you have the OOO installed either at your server/client.

3. I also climbed the chair and helped to hang some 'company' banners at the glass door. Supposedly, by hanging those not-so-colorful banners by the door, we 'can' reduce the amount of sun rays coming into the office and decrease the amount of lights reflecting to our monitor and hence will decrease our sore eyes from further strains. But all those chair climbing was merely a joke. I was the joker of them all because the minute we were to leave for lunch, each banners started to drop and fall. Of course it would when we only stuck them banners with a mere doublesided tape.Duh! What a bunch of geniuses!

And because of that, I think I will be a pretty lousy interior designer.Bah!

4. It's really pouring hard outside there and it's freezing inside here. I'm blogging and obviously not interested in doing what so ever research I was doing earlier today.

Whatever...

No comments:

Post a Comment