Pages

Friday, March 16, 2007

Living life like a nomad

Lately I have been staying at many different places on almost every other alternate days.Thus, I'm a nomad. Hehe.

I was crashing over at three different places for the past few nights. The number of places will soon adds up tomorrow when I get back to my other home at Sitiawan. Currently, I think, I may have around 4 major places where I can freely crash overnight/stay at.

There are:
1. My current "love shack"..hehe - somewhere in Damansara
2. My right smack at the city home - Menara Polo
3. My getaway from the city home - somewhere in Sitiawan
4. My friends 'rumah sewa'

Therefore, if you would have rummage through my bag, you'll get to see stuffs like a toothbrush,toothpaste,perfume,powder,lip balm,body lotion,pads and pantiliner,tissues, some medicines,and soon I may shove in some disposable undies too.Hahaha...Those are pretty much the much needed essentials for city-nomads like me.

I should also perhaps have a backpack ready with a towel,some work clothes and casual clothes ready in the car boot. If that's the case, I'll always be on the go at any time at all. How handy is that.

Talking about stuffs in the car, I think I have most of my shoes in the car from one of those beach look-alike slippers to sport shoes,to work shoes and sandals. I just need to get some additional toolbox in the car in case of anything. I may as well just live in the car soon if I stuff the car up with a blanket and pillows.

Yeah, I can live by this way. I love it anyway. The sense of being free and unattached. Oh..no wonder I can never get anywhere in my so-called 'love life'. Hahah. Okay this is so off the topic..;)

No comments:

Post a Comment