Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

It's always easier to call it a quit..but I ain't doing that!

Just like the saying "When the going gets tough,the tough gets going "; I'm experiencing just that every single day.

I should learn to expect the worse out of everything or simply best to expect nothing out of everything. It's hard trying to just build a sturdy career and things don't just happen as quickly as you wish it should. It takes a lot of breathe-in and breathe-out motions just to calm myself down so that I can think properly.

I need to go through this one year no matter how difficult it is. It's a commitment that I need to stick with. Thank God it's the only commitment that I have at the moment.

2 comments:

  1. I thought it was:
    when the going gets tough, the tough gets going?...

    Nyway, best of luck in everything u do!

    p/s: I'm ain, miss kenzo's coursemate:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...yeah...I realized that too..thanks for noting..now tukar d the ayat...

    aha..another addition to my blog..welcome ain...terharu i, ade gak yg nk membace..kekeke...

    ReplyDelete