Pages

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Hot Ride!!!!

Just one hell of a song from Prodigy which got me pumping real good. Though it is not so much of a help with my droopy eyes. Shit...it sucks to be bored, sleepy and trying to do job that is seemingly and most probably meaningless. I need a new job scope for fuck sake!!!

Anyways, talking about Hot Ride and all....watched Ghost Rider for the second time last night; yes, again!

This time, I didn't miss a second of it. Still a nice show and was worth my RM7 ( ladies night pricing).

Going to be three months down the road and nothing gained!

And...I got another colleague who left yesterday. She's an excellent and experienced programmer.Going to miss some brilliant ones more and soon.

4 comments:

  1. syikin^radzi a.k.a MissKenzoFriday, March 02, 2007 4:45:00 AM

    Hmm...bored??with ur own job?? what kinda job r u hired for? Hmm..maybe a job satisfaction has something to do with WHAT TYPE of work, WHO you work for and last but not least, ur WORKING ENVIRONMENT. If u didn't meet with any of these criteria, then u r halfway into a complete mess and need a wind of change (of course!) right away~..weee~

    p/s-strictly, this is just a plain thought of an undergraduate aged 22 yr old.=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omin... work and life have its up and downs... we need to stay focus and keep working towards our objective.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey sis, u cant really know when u bumped into this kind of situation. I think i understand how she feels..coz it happens to me too! wahahaha...hanging on there fren..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear all,
    thanx for the support..
    I believe this is part of my learning process in my new working environment. Working towards my personal career goal is the only motivation drive here.;)

    ReplyDelete