Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

What actually makes me happy?

Out of the blue, I have this question popping out from my head. What actually makes me happy? I don't have to really think hard for this question because I am always happy and thankful for just about everything. Just in case you are curious to what makes me happy, let's check out the list below shall we. Hehe.

These list of things actually makes me happy, like really easily happy :

1. Being able to wake up in the morning and be thankful that I made it for yet another day in this life.

2. Breathing really fresh morning air and listening to little birds chirping noisily as they get ready for another day of living.

3. Random strangers giving me a big smile as I catch their eyes.

4. That little 'Thank you' and a smile.

5. The smell of the soil, plants, the greenery and the ocean.

6. Little babies and kids. They just know how to have fun everyday.

7. Listening to really good, happy, upbeat musics.

8. When random people come up and say really awesome things about you and they really mean it. I will be in awe and greatful.

9. When I unconsciously inspire others and being able to share the positivity around with random people.

10. I just need to force an ear to ear smile just to make myself feel better and most importantly happy.

So there you go, my little list of things that never fail to make me happy. It is a wonder that the little things that we always take for granted are the ones that can change the world for you. If today you are in deep sorrow and you are looking for just a bit of happiness, don't go searching far for it. Happiness comes easily  if you take the time now and learn to look  and appreciate at the little things in life. Alrighty, a big SMILE to everyone and Stay happy ya'll!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment