Pages

Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Check Out What Dr.Oz Got to Say About Your Daily Sugar Intake

Yes, I have to admit. I am a bit of a health freak. I want to be able to eat healthy and stay healthy for a long time. Why you may ask? The reason is simple. I want to be able to take care of myself the proper way. Little that we realized that we are unintentionally helping to destroy our own body from the food that we take everyday. Yes, we do that every single day without realizing it.  We forget about that or rather choose to stay ignorant on the food that we eat because we never take the time to think,  bother, find out and even consider the health benefits from all that we eat.

For starters right now, I want to help myself by cutting down a little bit on my daily sugar intake. I have tried swapping from white sugar to brown sugar or even to honey. But did you know that your fruit juice, yogurt, fruits like bananas or pineapple and even  your favourite tomato ketchup or chilly sauce have way too much sugar than the recommended daily sugar intake?

Have you ever wonder why you have a huge belly regardless on how much sit ups or exercising that you do? It all boils down to the food that you take and the biggest culprit comes from SUGAR! If you want to know more on how much sugar you think you are taking in daily and what you should or should not eat in a day to reach that recommended level of sugar intake per day, do check out this short clip by Dr. Oz as he explains what you need to know about sugar.

httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAHgChvUwh8

Do you still want to eat like how you are eating today? Think about it and let's make a change now for a better, healthy you!

No comments:

Post a Comment