Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

How many holiday or travel trips do you take in a year?

People are roaming around a whole lot more today than we could ever imagine a century ago. Yes, we are a bunch of jet setters and at any opportunity, we just want to take off for another holiday or travel trip  just because we can and love doing so. The question now is, how many holiday or travel trips do you take in a year?

Do you have a trip for every other month of the year? That will be 12 trips in a year. Or do you travel on average of 3 weeks to 5 weeks a year?

Personally, I have been setting a little trend since the last couple of years. For at least once a year, I seem to be going for one major, big time travel trip. In my case it will be an adventure travel. Along the other months throughout the year, I will sprinkle a couple more of short weekend adventure trips just to go out there and do those things I always wanted to do with like-minded people who love doing it (adventure trips) as much as I do.

[caption id="attachment_2002" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Krabi Fishermen at Sunset"][/caption]

* photo by SuperSer

Up until now, I will have a major travel plan coming next month - April, nothing so far in May but who knows, a couple of trip/events in June and just probably another short trip ( I'm thinking any beach trips) somewhere before the end of year just to wrap things up before the coming of the new year. Haha. On average, that will be about 4 trips altogether that I take in a year. That is still minus those weekend crazy getaway or adventure trips to God knows where. I just love being spontaneous and sometimes I'll be going about for a crazy rampage of outdoor madness for a whole 4 weekends straight in a month or sometimes, I'll just be home for most weekends. Like I said, I'm spontaneous and most definitely unpredictable. Probably, all travellers are born with those characteristics, don't you think so?

Anyway, no matter how many holiday or travel trips that you take in a year, what matters most is that all those trips are not becoming a burden to you or they don't pose a major threat on your wallet. As long as you think you can afford it, go ahead and set yourself free. Go out there, travel, learn, explore and discover. I bet by the end of the day, you will come home with loads of experience at every single trips that you have set off to.

However, I am still curious. Just about how many holiday or travel trips do you  take throughout a year?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment