Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

How to cure itching with some home remedy?

The big question of the day is how to cure itching with some home remedy? The symptoms I've been having for the past two days now is a  really crazy itching on both my palms and the soles under my feet. I don't know what sparks the itch because I woke up one morning and was having a sudden intense itch on both my palms and later on through out the day, under both my soles. There are not much of a visible rash or spots that can be seen but my fingers do feel a little bit numb especially after waking up in the morning. The itch under my right feet is specifically making things very uncomfortable.

So I've been researching around for some home remedy because the itch will come and go and I've seen some progress after all the home remedies that I have taken. Thus, it is safe to say at the moment, I don't need to run to the doctor just yet. Here goes some of the home remedy that you can take if you are facing some itching due to some allergy :

1. Drinking green tea.

2. Taking some lime with lukewarm water with a little bit of honey.

3. Taking some honey - those pure ones, not the processed ones.

4. Dipping the affected area with some nice hot bath and lather soothing calamine lotion or aloe vera gel at the affected area.

5. Eat a lot of fruits and vegetables because of the high Vitamin C content.

6. Eating garlic helps too because it is nature's antibiotic and help to assist mild infections.

7. If you really can't stand it, you can take some medicines from the pharmacist. In my case, I don't think it was doing much help.

All the remedies listed above should help you to ease the itchiness. If problem persists, always have a check with your doctor. In my case, it is rather mild and still bearable. I hope the itch will go away today. Wish me well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment