Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Ouch no posts for over a week. Here's the reason why?

It has been very unfortunate that I can't really keep up with blogging on a daily basis, well  at least that's what happen last week. I have been busy hanging around with the family and we had a little 'holiday' of our own not so far away from hometown and truth be told I was being lazy to write some of the best things that had happened for the past one week. I can assure you readers that a lot of interesting things were going on and I really can't wait to blurt them all out in my future posts.

Meanwhile, I am still researching on ways to really monetize this site and the last I checked, there is a long list of them that I seriously need to do for the monetizing process. Other than that, I have less than 6 months to go to achieve that 'personal mission' of mine and I still believe that I can do it and will make it happen regardless of anything. Also, since I last step foot on the peak of Mt. Kinabalu back in mid May this year, I had only done once - a 4 km+  jog and another 1 hour hill hiking which happened only just recently. Imagine that, I wasn't technically doing any proper exercise for the past 2 months after I made it up one of the highest mountain in South East Asia. Despite the lack of exercise, I do think that in overall I am still fit and have visible muscles on my biceps and legs, so I'm still in good shape, so to speak. Hehe.

Alrighty now, enough of the reasoning and do watch out for posts on YaszAmzah.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment