Pages

Monday, July 12, 2010

Ah, you know what you just have to keep writing...

At the moment, I'm thinking about many things. There are:

1. Where should I go to spend my RM200 AirAsia ticket voucher?

2. How the heck should I redeem my voucher when I don't even know what is my membership number?

3. I've been thinking and talking about getting that darn scuba license since like forever and when the heck am I going to get it?

4. Why can't I just go on and travel alone, get that scuba license all alone?

5. I miss most of my friends right now...

6. I wish I have a light bulb thingy sticking out from my head and from there on, it sparks brilliant ideas and I can make something work

7. By hook or by crook, I need to gather and save that amount of $$$ by December

8. I think I should migrate out of the country like soon...

9. I need to start jogging tomorrow and continue aiming to clock 10km non-stop, which by now, I think  I have to start over again with just 5km  non-stop.

10. I want to experience Padas WWR so bad ...

11. Is life all about traveling? That's why I've resorted to not have a car by now! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment