Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

How to tie a bandana on your wrist?

I don't know about you guys, but I really enjoy wearing a bandana every now and then especially during hiking because it is a light , cotton cloth and can be easily kept inside the pocket to wipe out your sweat. Well most of the time, you'll see people wearing the bandanas on their heads. However, you can vary and style the bandana on your wrist too.

The primary reason why I like to have a bandana handy on my wrist is because it works as good as the usual sport sweatband. If you don't know what is a sweatband, it is one of those cloth band that you see most tennis players have on their wrists during game. It is one quick way to wipe those perspiration out from your forehead and face during play.

So now, if you don't have a sweatband but you always have an extra bandana around, you could always make a handy sweatband out of your bandana. Personally, I learned to wrapped the bandana on my wrist by watching this awesome "How to tie a bandana on your wrist ?" video by Kandee Johnson.

Check the video out here and I'm quite sure that it is a pretty cool thing to have a super colorful bandana on your wrists during your hike, jog or in anything at all that you do. Try it out soon if you haven't had a bandana tied on your wrist yet.

httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blGVpJNnpaE

No comments:

Post a Comment